Buckley’s Jack & Jill Bedtime Honey Cough & Cold
For Better Nights. So You Can Have Better Days.
Make nighttime easier on your kid… and you. This great tasting honey flavoured cough and cold syrup soothes throats and provides effective nighttime relief of dry cough, sneezing and runny nose due to colds. So you can all wake up feeling a little better.
- Dry Cough
- Runny Nose
- Soothes Throat
Only use the measuring device provided
Children 6 to under 12 years:
- Shake well before using
- Take 2 teaspoons (10mL)
- Take every 6 hours
- Do not take more than 40mL in 24 hours
- Do not take more than directed
- Children under 6: do not use
Do not use :
- If your child is allergic to dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate or any other ingredient in this product
- With a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), or other drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease, or for 2 weeks after stopping the drug
- With other cough and cold medication
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that has/is:
- A persistent/chronic cough
- A cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Shortness of breath or chronic lung disease (e.g. asthma or emphysema). These could be signs of a serious condition
- Difficulty urinating
- Take sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking any other medication including natural health products, prescription drugs or nonprescription drugs
When taking this product:
- Drowsiness or excitability may occur
- Do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring alertness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days
- Child has high fever (>38°C)
- Child has headache that does not go away
- Child coughs up thick yellow/green mucus
- Allergic reactions such as rash, wheezing or itching develop
- Any new symptoms appear. Side effects may include allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose may result in serious harm. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
Keep and consult carton for important information before each use.
Store at room temperature 15 - 25°C.
Security feature: Tamper evident bottle cap. Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5 mg: Cough suppressant, Guaifenesin 50 mg: Expectorant and Doxylamine succinate 3.125 mg: Antihistamine
Anhydrous citric acid, blueberry juice concentrate, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavour, glycerin, honey flavour, lactic acid, polyethylene glycol 1450, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium gluconate, sucralose, water, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate