Buckley’s Dry Cough Extra Strength
Send that hacking, packing. Get up to 8 hours of relief from dry, hacking coughs.
Time to put those coughs on mute. Get up to 8 hours of relief from dry coughs with Buckley’s only syrup with extra strength cough suppressant.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Shake well before using. Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) every 6-8 hours. Do not take more than 40 mL in 24 hours. Children under 12: Do not use. Do not take more than directed. If preferred, mix with equal parts honey.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to dextromethorphan hydrobromide or any other ingredient in this product
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- with other drugs containing dextromethorphan
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- have a cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- take any other cough and cold medication
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days
- you develop a high fever (>38°C), rash or a headache that won’t go away
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Security Feature: Do not use if sealed carton ends are broken or torn.
Each teaspoonful (5 mL) contains: 15mg Dextromethorphan hydrobromide.
Ammonium carbonate, camphor, Canada balsam, capsicum annuum extract, carrageenan, glycerin, menthol, pine oil pumilio, purified water, sodium saccharin.